Apply Home Loan Online at 6.5% Interest Rate in India
Many people take out a loan from a bank or finance company to build and buy a home. A lot financial institutions and banks are ready to provide home loan with specific rules. That way we will see in detail about Kodak Mahindra home loan eligibility in this post.
A home loan is when an individual borrows a certain amount from a bank or finance company to build a house or buy a home and pays that amount along with interest in monthly installments.
Kodak home loan eligibility for an individual
- The monthly salary earners should be between 18 and 60 years of age.
- The self employed persons should be between 18 and 65 years of age.
Gross income of an Indian resident
- Residents of Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai should have a minimum monthly income of Rs.20,000.
- The monthly income of residents in other cities should be Rs.15,000.
- Graduation will be required if employees of a private limited company or partnership firm apply for a home loan.
- Those who work in public limited company or MNC or government or public sector company have no criteria to apply for home loan.
Home loan eligibility for a partnership firm/ Limited Liability Partnership/Indian company
- Must have started at least 3 years ago.
- Minimum net income of companies in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai cities should be Rs.2,40,000/- p.a.
- Minimum net income of companies in other cities should be Rs.1,80,000/-p.a.
Home loan eligibility for a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- Must be HUF’s Karta applicant or co-applicant.
- Must have started at least 3 years.
- IT returns of HUF for 3 years should be obtained.
Gross income for a HUF
- Minimum income should be Rs.2,40,000 for Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai cities.
- Minimum income should be Rs.1,80,000 for other cities.
Documents required for home loan
- Passport size photo
- PAN card copy
- Aadhaar card copy
- Residence proof
- Salary slips (Last 3 months)
- Form 16 and ITR (Last 2 years)
- Bank statements (Last 6 months)
- Relationship proof
- Existing loans records
- All property documents with sanction map
Home loan eligibility calculator
Use the home loan eligibility calculator and check your eligibility of Kodak Mahindra home loan.
- Home loan interest rate for monthly salary earners- 6.50% to 7.10%.
- Home loan interest rate for self employed persons- 6.65% to 7.25%.
Kodak Mahindra home loan features
- Low processing fees.
- Lowest home loan interest.
- Insurance options for home loans.
- Fast home loan process.
- Multiple loan repayment options as per customer requirement.
- Doorstep service.
Customer Service Number
1860 266 2666
Contact this customer service number to know about home loan.
Time: 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Working days: Monday to Saturday.
Get a home loan from Kodak Mahindra bank at a less interest rate like this to build your own house dream come true.