IDFC first bank digital saving account-full Benefits and Fee details.
In this post we will see about IDFC first bank digital saving account, its benefits and fees details.
IDFC (Infrastructure Development Finance Company) bank offers more voucher and cashbacks to its customers than any other bank.
Benefits of IDFC first bank digital saving account
ATM card benefits
- ATM card is issued to the customers who open an account in IDFC bank. There are two types of ATM card. You can choose one of the two ATM card according to your need.
- Voucher worth Rs.250 will be given as a welcome bonus to those who open an account at IDFC bank.
- Next if you send Rs.2000 or more for the first time this account to another account, you will be given a voucher worth Rs.500.
- You will be given a voucher worth Rs.250 when you make your first bill payment of Rs.1000 or above using your IDFC bank mobile banking or net banking.
- If you send Rs.1000 or more to others using IDFC banking UPI system, you will be given a voucher worth Rs.250.
- You will be given a voucher worth Rs.250 if you make a fixed deposit of Rs.25,000 in IDFC bank or deposit Rs.5000 by opening a RD account.
Benefits of a digital saving account with a VISA signature debit card
- When you make the first bill payment above Rs.1000 using this card. You will get a voucher worth Rs.250.
- Book your movie tickets at book to my show every month and get 250 cashback.
- Voucher worth Rs.1000 will be available for bill payments of Rs.20,000 or more using this card.
- Free unlimited ATM withdrawal.
- If you register WhatsApp banking you will get a voucher worth Rs.250.
- If you use this card, you can get up to 1crore air accident insurance.
- Users of this card will get free accident insurance up to Rs.35 lakh.
Benefits of a saving account with a VISA classic debit card
- You can withdraw money at ATM machine for free only 5 times in a month. Above that a fee will be charged.
- You can withdraw up to a maximum of Rs.1,00,000 per day at ATMs.
- You can pay or purchase up to a maximum of Rs.1.5lakh per day.
- Personal insurance will be provided at Rs.2lakh.
IDFC Account open benefits
- If you have an account with IDFC bank you can easily get credit card and loan facility.
- Cheque book facility.
- Net banking, mobile banking and UPI facility.
- IMPS, RTGS, and NEFT facilities for money transfer.
- Up to 5% interest for savings account.
- Savings account holders will be paid interest on the savings on a monthly basis.
Digital Account fees and charges
- Maintenance balance should be Rs.25,000 if opening an account with IDFC bank. If this amount is reduced, a fee will be charged.
Fees and charge details
- If the monthly balance in your bank account is between Rs.20,000 to Rs.25,000, a fee of Rs.50 will be charged.
- If you have a monthly balance of Rs.15,000 to Rs.20,000 in your account, a fee of Rs.100 will be charged.
- If you have a monthly balance of Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000 in your account, a fee of Rs.150 will be charged.
- If you have a monthly balance of Rs.5000 to Rs.10,000 in your account, a fee of Rs.200 will be charged.
- If you have a monthly balance less than Rs.5000 in your account, a fee of Rs.400 will be charged
- If you use IDFC bank ATM in other countries, you will be charged 2%.
- Cheque return charges will be charged at Rs.50.