Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card Full Benefits and charges
In this post we will see about Flipkart Axis bank credit Card, its full benefits and fees interest details.
Credit cards are becoming more and more popular today. Lets look at Flipkart Axis bank credit card in details in that category.
- No annual fee and joining fee.
- 40 to 50 days interest free.
- Purchase can be done online. EMI facility available.
- Up to 30% money can be withdrawn from an ATM.
- Auto debit facility.
- Use this card to withdraw money 365 days a year. Cash limit up to 30%.
- Purchase on Myntra and Flipkart will get 5% cashback.
- Purchase on Swiggy, Uber, PVR and Cure.fit will get 4% cashback.
- Another bill payment and purchase will get 1.5% cashback.
- 500 worth flipkart voucher on your first transactions with your flipkart axis bank credit card.
- 5% cashback up to Rs.500 on your first transaction on myntra using flipkart axis bank credit card.
- Unlimited cashback for every purchase in offline and online.
- 20% offer at partner restaurants in India.
- Convert EMI any transaction over Rs.2,500.
Fees and charges
- No joining fee and annual fee(Only on offertime)
- Card replacement fee- Rs.100 + GST.
- Cash payment fee- Rs.100.
- Cash withdrawal fee 2.5% of the cash amount.
- Over limit penalty 2.5% of the over limit amount.
- Interest rate 3.4% per month.
- Interest rate 49.36% per annual
Late payment fee
- There is no penalty if the amount you have to pay is Rs.300 or less.
- Penalty fees are Rs.100 if the amount you have to pay is Rs.301 to Rs.500.
- Penalty fees are Rs.500. if the amount you have to pay is Rs.501 to Rs.10,000.
- Penalty fees are Rs.750 if the amount you have to pay is Rs.10,001 to 25,000.
- Penalty fees are Rs.1000 if the amount you have to pay is Rs.25,001 to 50,000.
- Penalty fees are Rs.1000 if the amount you have to pay is greater than Rs.50,000.
- Foreign currency transaction fee 3.5% of the transaction value.
- 1% fuel surcharge on fuel purchases Rs.400 to Rs.4,000.
Age: 18 to 70 yrs.
Minimum cibil score 750 and Above
- PAN card copy or Form 60
- Latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy as proof of income.
- Resident proof ( Aadhaar card/ passport/ Ration card/ Driving license/ Electricity bill / Landline telephone bill)
- Identity proof (Passport / Driving license / Aadhaar / PAN card/ voter ID
You want More Information About of this Credit card watch bellow this videos